FULL DRIVING COURSES FROM JUST £10.32 PER WEEK *
- DVSA ORDIT REGISTERED TRAINERS.
- Part-Time course. Tailored around any other commitments you may have.
- Full-Time course. Tailored around you.
- Fast Track Course. If speed is an important factor for you then this is the course for you, the course takes around 1or 2 weeks to complete.
- Control your own work / course balance.
- No previous experience required.
Example based on standard 30 hour course
|COURSE TOTAL||£900.00||TOTAL REPAYMENT|
Pay monthly driving Course Telford As Little as Just £10.32 per week*
(Based on 20 hour driving course)
Spread the cost of your INTENSIVE DRIVING COURSE
Pay monthly intensive driving course
5 Day Intensive Driving Course Telford
Why Do We Use Payl8r?
We’ve got you covered
Pay monthly driving Course Telford
- Apply without affecting your credit
- High acceptance rates
- Low interest rates
- Interest free periods
- Flexible friendly finance
Drive Now Pay Later
We offer a range of finance packages to help you spread the cost of our Payment Plans for Intensive driving Courses Telford intensive, 5 day driving courses. Pass now and pay later
Weekly payments are available from as little £35 a week to help you spread the cost of our train to become a driving instructor driving courses. If you were to spend that on regular driving lessons, that covers less than 1 hours learning!
We offer a range of attractive finance packages through our partner Payl8r. Simply confirm your deposit amount and get behind the wheel.
How Does It Work?
- 1. Checkout with Payl8r
Click the Payl8r option at the checkout
- 2. Our payment process
Select deposit, installment plan & complete the 60 second application form.
- 3. Receive Confirmation
Your items have been paid for and on their way to you!
- 4. Account Setup
Log into your account to view all purchases and payment dates.
Drive Now Pay Later – Will I qualify?
- No CCJs within the last 3 years
- No accounts in default
- Be a UK resident
- Have online banking
- Have a regular source of income
Finance is subject to your ability to repay the loan.
How do we assess your affordability?
If you fail a traditional credit check, rather than rejecting your application we may give you the option to submit your affordability instead by supplying an electronic 90 day bank statement.
Representative Example: If you borrow £200 over 12 months at a fixed monthly interest rate of 4% and an annual rate of 48% and representative annual percentage rate of 127.34% You will pay:
Monthly payment: £24.66. Total amount you repay: £295.92 Total charge for credit: £95.92
To apply, you must:
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have a stable income whether through permanent employment or other means (pension, Disability Allowance, etc.)
- Have a UK bank account that can accept direct debits
- Be a UK Resident for at least 3 years
- Be OK for there to be a credit check performed when you submit your application
- Have credit or debit card registered to your home address
If you cannot fulfill these criteria it is unlikely that you will be approved for credit.
IF YOU NEED FURTHER HELP FOLLOW THIS LINK
CALL US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON 07791 152 046